TRANSMIGRATION - a musical transformation

So, it's been quite some time since I reported anything here about WHEN BITTER SPRING SLEEPS, but I have not been slacking. The time trapped in quarantine meant I could either wallow or improve myself and learn something new. I chose the latter and taught myself basic music theory on the keyboard, something I've put off my whole musical life. Which is probably obvious. That opened some new avenues for me and also made me learn to enjoy keyboards. My wife's gramdmother died years ago and left us with this vintage keyboard that I have been using lately to write new music. 
As you can see, it is an old Technics machine with lots of limitations but it does allow for basic sound shaping and midi inputs and outputs. I found a simple midi converter for my guitar and am able to use the synth's nice organ tones for single note melodies played on the guitar. Put this through a reverb pedal and it sounds huge and organic, pun intended.

http://www.activesearchresults.com